In order to continuously improve the quality of studies and accelerate data processing, WBC HEIs conduct the students’ surveys. The surveys are conducted in accordance with the Law on Higher Education and accreditation standards. Polls are completely anonymous.
Students are required to complete the following surveys:
- Survey for the evaluation of the study program. Graduated students are obligatory to answer the questions within the survey. Students complete a survey on the student Web service prior to obtaining certificate on graduation.
- Survey for evaluating the teaching staff. Evaluation of lecturers is conducted at a lecture once during the semester.
- Survey for evaluating of individual courses. The survey is carried out through entire course of study, by filling the questionnaires on the students’ web service. Students complete a survey after passing the exams
- Survey to evaluate the work of the HEI and its services and bodies
- Survey to evaluate the satisfaction of guest lecturers