Partner in charge of the implementation of the activity is P1. The activity implies the design and maintenance of the project website. The maintenance activities include the promptly putting on the website the activities carried out in the project, and adding of the electronic publications of the project that are intended for general public and for dissemination of the project.
Measure of the accomplishment of the activities is the updated and secure project website, which is built by the standards and guidelines for the ERASMUS + project program dissemination.
The pages will include:
- information about K-FORCE project and its activities including contact details, background information, working papers, events (seminars, workshops) etc.
- according to Erasmus+ Dissemination Platform
- instructional materials as discussed above (the web in this respect acts as a principal means of publication);
- frequent news and updates to keep the community informed.
- Following the project’s web dissemination strategy, news about K-FORCE project will be published in different languages EN, SR, AL, BiH.
- All partners will regularly provide information for dissemination on WEB Page.
Consortium members will also investigate the use of their website for engagement of social media networks to highlight project progress, upcoming events and publications.
Web site will be linked to all partners’ web sites and other interested stakeholders and social networks.