Deferent campaigns will be organized to promote newly developed study programmes through secondary school visit, in order to draw attention. Several small brochures and three-page fliers, designed to promote newly developed programs and teaching and training activities of the project, will be printed and distributed to potential students and DRM&FSE companies management.
During the project’s lifetime, project partners will discuss and present intermediate and other outcomes at Symposia and K-FORCE bodies meetings to press and media.
National television and local televisions will be involved as well project partners institutions’ media services will follow project events.
The aim of publications and promo materials is to make content available to the general public and end-users and to provide information on project- the background, objectives and description of work and expected results.
The training courses to public services and enterprises will be constantly delivered to all companies interested in educating their employees on DRM&FSE issues and willing to raise the level of disaster awareness of their employees.
- RTV 1 - Student, 18.3 2017. (IN SERBIAN)
- K-FORCE on RTV 1 - University, 7.3.2017. (in Serbian)
- Good evening Vojvodina - Erasmus + project “Knowledge FOr Resilient soCiEty”- K-FORCE
University of Novi Sad
- Konkurs za upis na master akademske studije upravljanje rizikom od katastrofalnih događaja i požara
- Innovated study programme - competition for enrollment to master academic studies disaster risk management and fire safety
- A detailed description of the study programme (link 1, link 2)
- Call for enrollment links (link 1, link 2, link 3)
- UNS : K-FORCE project presented at 3rd International Scientific Professional Conference SECURITY AND CRISIS MANAGEMENT - THEORY AND PRACTICE "Safety for the Future 2017"
- UNS : K-FORCE Project promoted at XXVII international symposium "Researching and application of contemporary achievements in civil engineering in the field of materials and structures"
- UNS : K-FORCE project promoted at international specialist and scientific conference "Assessment maintenance and rehabilitation of structures and settlements"
- UNS : K-FORCE project presented at conference "Security and crisis management theory and practice"
- UNS : K-FORCE project promoted at "5th international scientific conference on safety engineering"
- UTZ : K-FORCE project and a new master study „Disaster Risk Management and Fire Safety Engineering“ promotion in Tuzla
- VTSNS : Promotional and disemination activities of Higher technical school of proffesional studies in Novi Sad
- UBL : K-Force project was promoted at the Ceremonial Academy on the Faculty of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Geodesy, University of Banja Luka
- UBL : INFO DAY Erasmus+ project "K-FORCE" at the Faculty of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Geodesy, University of Banja Luka
- UTA : Information Day at Faculty of Economy, University of Tirana, on the “Master of Sciences in Risk Management” developed under the K-Force project
- EPOKA : K-Force project was promoted in the National Technical Workshop: “National Guideline for Disaster Risk Assessment Risk mapping and Disaster Data Loss Collection
- EPOKA : K-Force project was promoted in the Training on “Fire Protection and Safety” organized by Epoka University
- UNS : K-Force Project presented at 3rd International Conference Security and Crisis Management - Theory and Practice "SAFETY FOR THE FUTURE 2017”