Due to the size of the Consortium and the wide span of the project outcomes, we expect various challenges while the project picks up speed. Hence we are already planning to develop and establish mechanisms that will ensure a good project start and adherence to the time plan.
For the Kick-off Meeting, the PMT and WG7 Chair will prepare a document on risks that the K-FORCE project might encounter, in order to plan the risk reduction steps. Project Management Plan will be prepared in advance, discussed, adopted at the Kick-off and implemented to ensure that progress goes in compliance with planned milestones.
- 9.2 Project management and reporting guide
- ANNEX 1 - Technical Report
- ANNEX 2 - Partner Financial Report
- ANNEX 3 - Partner Request for Payment
- ANNEX 4 - Unit Costs for Staff, Travel and Costs of Stay Defined by EACEA
- ANNEX 5.1 - Joint Declaration
- ANNEX 5.2 - Timesheet
- ANNEX 5.3 - Individual Travel Report
- ANNEX 6 - Required Documenation for Justification of Costs Within Specific Erasmus+ Budget Headings
- K-FORCE Risk Plan