On the meeting held at the University of Ziline in January 2018, partners from Programme countries HEIs presented the potential content and schedule for training mobilities that are foreseen and supported by SMS. SMS scheme supports K-FORCE project staff (TG2) mobility from WB HEIs (P1-P6) to Programme countries HEIs (P7-P11) for the purpose of training.
Programme countries HEIs schedule and content for training mobilities:
Mobility will provide knowledge sharing and experience and know-how transfer from PR to PA HEIs’ teaching staff (student centred teaching methodology, problem based learning, training in use of ICT technologies).
Expirience gained during mobility represent good basis for fostering of international educational/research cooperation, international academic networking and discussion about future ERASMUS+ activites.
Mobility portal EPOKA
- Staff Mobility for Training Call: ERASMUS+ K-FORCE
- K-FORCE Project - Mobility Call
- Call for Training Application: Area "Disaster Risk Management and Fire Safety Engineering"
- Call for applications: Staff Mobility in the context of the ERASMUS+ Project 2016 "Knowledge FOr a Resilient soCiEty"
- Training at Aalborg University in Denmark
Mobility portal UBL
- Faculty of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Geodesy
- University of Banja Luka
- Faculty of TEchnical Sciences