The intensive cooperation in K-FORCE Consortium contributed to the decision to formalize previous always successful communication and cooperation between Institute of Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Seismology, Skopje and Faculty of Technical Sciences, Novi Sad.
The Memorandum of Understanding on Cooperation was signed in Ohrid, during last Consortium meeting. The objective of the cooperation is to advance science and technology and capacity building in the fields of mutual interest as follows:
- Protection of urban areas against natural and man-made disasters,
- Preservation of cultural patrimony,
- Earthquake Engineering,
- Performance engineering science (applied to multi-material construction).
Cooperation under this Memorandum shall be carried out through:
- Exchange of faculty members, researchers, experts, and students at all academic levels,
- Participation in research programmes,
- Joint implementation of human capacity building activities (project proposals, scientific
meetings, workshops, trainings, seminars, specialist's courses) in the fields of common interest,
- Exchange of scientific information and scientific papers.