Study visit and meeting at Aalborg University took place from 25th to 29th of April, 2017.
On 25th and 26th the meeting took place at the city of Aalborg, at the University premises. During the first day, short overview of activities that have been carried out so far and following activities was given. Moreover, partners presented their preliminary results of the given tasks referring to K-FORCE project implementation.
The main research within the project was introduced in the form of short work package presentation reports such as:
- Report on task 1.2. related to WBC needs for DRM&FSE MPs and learning outcomes
- Presentation of plans and first syllabi drafts for modernized/developed DRM&FSE MPs curricula in the Western Balkan countries (Serbia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Albania)
- Presentation of premises where EDUCATION ICT BASED LABORATORIES will be settled
- Report on task 2.1. related to EU trends in DRM&FSE PhD
The participants especially emphasized needs on establishing master (or module) program in the Western Balkan countries (Serbia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Albania) and their respective learning outcomes based on preliminary results obtained within Youth Safety Culture Survey and Survey of Professionals.
During the second day, partners from Serbia, Bosnia & Herzegovina and Albania presented data on existing professional capacities in their countries and employment opportunities after finishing Master or PhD in DRM&FSE. Programme Partners presented data on modalities for training professional staff and modalities of university-industry/public bodies’ cooperation in this field, while all participating partners jointly discussed on modalities and the structure of b-learning material. In the end, plans and expectations of activities within Special Mobility Strand were presented and action plan for the next period was discussed.
On 27th and 28th the meeting took place at the city of Esbjerg, at the University premises. During these meetings, Partner countries had opportunity to observe a 1st semester class in the program MTec Risk and Safety Management on Systems Engineering, where 4 student groups presented their results from an exercise on system identification and system representation. The group work was carried out according to the Aalborg Problem Based Learning (PBL) method. Moreover, the program’s history and vision for the future was presented to participants who also had a chance to ask questions about the program’s structure, content and didactic methodologies. During the second day, project participants attended a lecture in the Systems Engineering class, given by Michael Faber on the Systems Modeling topic.
On 29th Western Balkan Board meeting were organized in Aalborg city. Main topic discussed was the structure of the new study programme.
3. List of participants
1.2 REPORT ON WBC NEEDS FOR DRM&FSE MPs AND LEARNING OUTCOMES
1.3 PRESENTATION OF DEVELOPED DRM&FSE MPS CURRICULA + 1.4 EQUIPPING EDUCATION ICT BASED LABORATORIES
- University of Novi Sad (curricula) + University of Novi Sad (education lab)
- University of Tuzla
- University of Banja Luka
- University of Tirana
- EPOKA University
- Higher Education Technical School of Professional Studies in Novi Sad
2.1 REPORT ON EU TRENDS IN DRM&FSE PHD
- Lund University
- Technical University of Denmark
- Aalborg University
- University of Ziline
- Ss. Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje
3.2 REPORT ON AGREED MODALITIES OF USING ICT FOR B-LEARNING
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES/OPTIONS AFTER COMPLITING MASTER/PHD IN DRM&FSE
- University of Novi Sad / Higher Education Technical School of Professional Studies in Novi Sad
- University of Tuzla / University of Banja Luka
- University of Tirana / EPOKA University
MODALITY FOR TRAINING PROFESSIONAL STAFF
MODALITY OF UNIVERSITY-INDUSTRY/PUBLIC BODIES COOPERATION
Special Mobility Strand Scheme